I listen to "Piece of Me" and then switch immediately to some Elliott Smith. Just to keep myself balanced*.
*relative term
Speaking of balanced, check out this dinner here next to me. The finest Marks & Spencer pesto and garlic marinated chicken, steamed sugar snap peas and broccoli, whole wheat pasta with grated parmesan and one of the two-for-99p garlic baguettes, which you just can't beat. The only times those suck is when you forget about them in the oven. I'll save you the suspense: they turn jet black and fill your oven with smoke.
Have I told you, blog-reading audience of one, about spinning? I spin. The trainers at my gym, they know me now. I'm basically a regular. Spinning is without question the most fun workout I've ever had, and it keeps me going to my gym. I take the class 4-5 times per week, which even includes a Sunday. I joined the gym in November (there must be mention of it somewhere) and have been really good about going. I also really enjoy the rowing machine and the hip abductors and adductors. Or something. I'll even admit I'm one of those people who secret/outloud laughs at the folks using the rowing machine incorrectly. Amateurs.
It is a weekend to take it easy. It's about time. I gotta move soon, and I gotta start assessing the damage / packing up.
Ugh. Moving. Again. So ready for the nomadic aspect of life to be done with.
1 comment:
um, its the greatest song ever. okay not really, but as an owner of the entire album, it was by far the best one on it.
Post a Comment