I called SKY broadband today and they've promised me that my internet situation will be completely solved by 09 October. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see.
Today also marks the day I get to pay two months (well, seven weeks) in rent. As it turns out, the legal name of my landlord, Betty, is Elizabeth Hurley. Ha! I'm not paying money to anyone named Elizabeth Hurley, whose last big film was the Austin Powers sequel.
Ballet class was AMAZING yesterday, and I held my own in the intermediate course. They have an ongoing 10 week adult course for just £50 I might sign up for. I might look into a few other studios to see what they offer as well. Meanwhile, I'm off to the International Student House to take my first Hatha Yoga course. Nothing like a little meditation after a long day at work. ;)
Cheers,
Jen
1 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment