That's Bavarian for, "It's tapped!"
I'm flying to Munich, Germany, tomorrow straight after work. My parents are visiting my Aunt Kerry and Uncle Bill, who moved there this year. Evidently there's a little festival called Oktoberfest going on, and the Mayor of Munich announces "O'zapft is!" to kick it off. I'll let you know what I found out.
So yeah, BUNAC e-mailed me to let me know a parcel has arrived for me (thaaaaaaaanks Tyler!), which means my winter coat is here! As well as my new debit card (old one wore thin, oops) and my Texas drivers license (yeehaw). Now I can stop carrying my passport with me everywhere. I also received word that my bank details arrived at BUNAC, so I can FINALLY start using NatWest instead of my credit card and withdrawing strange amounts of cash from Barclays (no charge for Bank of America customers). Maybe I'll even be able to pay rent electronically instead of handing Betty (Ms. Hurley) fist fulls of cash. Ahh, much smarter.
Oh, and you probably didn't notice but I've changed the title of the blog to something much for fitting, I think. This came up in a conversation with Tim, and I think it works.
Alright, that's it for now. I'll soon be able to add pictures, video and more thought-out posts (ha!). I know it's only Wednesday, but have a good weekend!!
Jen
3 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment