31 March 2008

'Sweet home Chicago'

So I went to New York this weekend. My head still isn't totally wrapped around it, yet, so more on the to come. I had a great time visiting with friends and saw "August: Osage County" at the Imperial Theatre, a show that definitely requires some attention here.

Meanwhile, I've finally got my pictures up from the trip to Chicago last week from Mike's surprise bonanza. I'm really pleased with several pictures of my family, particularly from the evening everyone bought rounds - very giggly, resulting in many nice candid shots.

Chicago pictures

I'm off to my first alumni event - a function, if you will, and I would - this evening. It's at Fenway, so the inspired drink of the evening, I've read, is the "Ad-Sox." Should be a real hoot, if you ask me.

And I don't see another author here, so pipe down.

PS: Go Jayhawks

1 comment:

Ana said...

Why I should feel the need to contact you via recently-discovered blog rather than by phone is beyond me. Nevertheless... HI! Anand was at that event at Fenway and reported drunken shenanigans. So Saturday-birthday celebrations? Also if you're craving coffee, lemme know. I got a mtg. at 6 today but am free for the next three hrs. and tmrw free all day. By free I mean busy doing school shit but have the ability to take a JenVestBreak. If interested, please contact this wannabe PIC (partnerincrime for those not in the know). :)