Well, I'm not going to either of those places. However - in addition to going to Stockholm and Kiruna at the end of this month, I'm going to Salzburg, Vienna and Prague with Will and Courtney in December!! Just booked the tickets yesterday. Christmas markets and three cities I've been dyin' to see.
I've been really enjoying working out at my new gym. Took a spinning class tonight. Spin, spin, spin!! I don't think I'd ever spun before. Maybe I have. If I did, I didn't know it. The class was intense, but I managed to do some weights training and 20 minutes on the elliptical. Tomorrow is the first session (of two haha) with "Jim," my personal trainer. Ooooof.
Tomorrow night is also another BUNAC pub meet, and this one is near my new 'hood, so I'll probably go. ANNNNND in one week, KG will be here!! Lots of adventures ahead, clearly.
Made dinner for the first time in the new place tonight (save pasta the other night). Made some Carribean-seasoned chicken with rice and sweet lil' pea pod guys. Will brought some red wine and meal complete! So many things, you might say. Was good though.
Another small but important thing I've come to London is picking up the free daily commuter papers (they're a bit crap, but thelondonpaper isn't bad). These are best for page 3 Amy Winehouse news. It's rare she doesn't make headlines, even if its just a small mention. The Metro reported about a month ago that one of the recent awards she'd picked up for "Back to Black" was found in the men's toilet (the room, not the commode) at some London bar. Lady Diva hadn't been at the awards show to pick up her prize, it was reported. Evidently friend and recording artist Mark Ronson, who accepted on her behalf, accidentally left the metal in the loo. Anyway, today the London Lite had Amy splashed on the cover -- poor husband Blake is in jail and, as usual, Amy Winehouse looks awful. Like she just can't function. Anyway, this is just one amusing part of my daily commute.
Ok. To bed with me. Might do dishes and make lunch before work.
Oh, I was also made account lead on a project this week. Watch out for mobile gaming promotions in a London area near you.
13 November 2007
From Paris to Berlin
Labels:
amy winehouse,
bunac,
jim,
prague,
salzburg,
sweden,
thelondonpaper,
vienna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment