Just received this e-card from Will:

I mean, check back with me in a couple of hours but... right now, things are wrapped up with work, I'm on break for the holidays, I'm headed for the MoHo christmas party... I've got Wifi and an outlet for the laptop.. have some new tunes on the ipod and I'm wearing my favorite fashionably-questionable accessory today, my 'sweater cape.'
Potential problem: Missing my 7am flight due to weather. The fact that I've only eaten a bagel and small soy latte today and am stuck on the bus for indetermined amount of time. As Kathleen Walsh will attest: you should always carry a snack.
More to come.
1 comment:
i am sad at my lack of acknowledgment on the Snack comment... oh and seriously ....... you might want to just give up.......and have you check that your flight is still on time???? oh and your sweater cape...awesome
I love you
Post a Comment